You know with all church gatherings there are sweets and other unhealthy foods. Sweets is a HUGE obstacle for me. However, tonight there was a large table of amazing looking brownies. I, however, did not partake. I decided when i walked in that I wasn't going to have anything because I had just eaten dinner and I was not hungry. I decided to be a social butterfly and go around the room, ignoring the table of chips and brownies. Anyone who knows me, knows this is a great big step. I can hardly ever resist chocolate. But I did and it was somewhat empowering to be able to say NO and stick to it.
I'm going to go over my new exercise program here at home a few times before I do them in the gym. I'm contemplating doing m workouts in the morning. This would mean a 5am alarm clock. Y'all know this ain't me. However, if I know if I can get in the habit of an early morning workout I would be more consistent. Often in the afternoons there are way too many distractions. Either the gym is way too packed, or there's somewhere I have to be after work, or whatever else. So.... any feedback on this would be great. I could really use some positive thoughts and encouragement on that.
Well, it's past my bed time. Me and the pups are goin to bed!
(brad's on his way to Vegas)

No comments:
Post a Comment