on’t you just love the Olympic games?
My favorites are swimming, diving, track and gymnastics. I also love watching the opening ceremonies. I’ve always had a fascination with China, but ever since Mikayla has been brought into our lives, the interest has grown. I loved the artistry and technology displayed on Friday night. My favorite was the countdown with the drums, and the little girl singing with the entrance of children. They were all so beautiful and many of them seemed to be the same age as KK.
I can’t wait to hear her talk about what she thinks of the gymnastics. She was just 4 during the last Olympics and I remember trying to get her to watch, but she kept falling asleep. She’s grown in her gymnastic abilities since then and she loves to compete. Mom put some great pics of her in action on her blog, see the link to the Family Blog to the left.
But Brad and I have stuff going on some evenings during the games so I may miss out on a lot…boo.

No comments:
Post a Comment