Yes, it happened to me, finally.
A few months ago I was in the market for the next best thing in protein powder. A friend of mine recommended Isopure. I did a little shopping around and realized it was pretty expensive. I found one website that carried it, and for a good price to! It was around $35 for a 5 pound container. Not bad, right? Well, I should have done my research because they took my money. I did receive some messages that the supplement was on back order. When I requested a refund the email stated I'd have it in 5-7 business days, but it's been well over a month since. The phone number has a recording, but it only sends you to a voice mail, which is conveniently full so that's that. Now, the website does look pretty good, but after googling their name and reading reviews on a consumer forum, I realized I wasn't the only one and that this "company "has done this for a number of months. So, do not ever buy anything from www.a1nutritionproducts.com ever. :)
At least I didn't drop some serious money as some unsuspecting shoppers had. Poor things...

No comments:
Post a Comment