skip to main | skip to sidebar

Paige-ro's Blog

I've decided to create a blog to record my daily life for all the world to see. I'll probably post about my dogs, my family, my workouts, my recipes, movies I like and other really exciting subjects. I keep pretty busy while balancing work, play, family and friends. I have no real specifics for this online diary, but obviously there's no lock and key. So, enjoy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Posted by Paige at 9:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hit Counter

Minnesota Web Design

Click On These

  • Stumptuous
  • The Ultimate Chocolate Blog
  • Art by Craig Dupuis
  • Local Activity Events
  • Every Gym's Nightmare
  • Kath Eats Real Food Blog
  • Veritaserum
  • Seraph
  • The Uganda Journey: Simon and Aggie
  • The Family Blog
  • My Church Community
  • The Official Hobbit Blog
  • Favorite Health Site
  • I can has cheezburger?

About Me

My photo
Paige
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2008 (43)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • Still anxiously waiting.
      • No title
      • Mini Getaway
      • A few things I've learned
      • Yes, life has thrown has a curve ball.
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (7)

Ads

  • art (1)
  • Arwen (2)
  • Batman (2)
  • books (1)
  • Brad (5)
  • C.S. Lewis (1)
  • coffee (3)
  • cooking (4)
  • dogs (1)
  • drink (1)
  • entertainment (1)
  • exercise (2)
  • faith (5)
  • family (3)
  • food (5)
  • foodnetwork (2)
  • friends (8)
  • gardening (2)
  • Harry Potter (3)
  • internet (1)
  • kids (2)
  • live music (2)
  • Mars Hill (3)
  • Mikayla (2)
  • movie (6)
  • movies (2)
  • music (1)
  • nutrition (1)
  • pets (2)
  • reading (1)
  • recipes (1)
  • restaurants (3)
  • results (1)
  • Robin (2)
  • running (3)
  • schedule (2)
  • Seraph (2)
  • small group (4)
  • summer (1)
  • sweets (2)
  • tennis (1)
  • to do list (1)
  • TV (4)
  • UM (1)
  • vacation (1)
  • weight lifting (4)
  • weight loss (2)
  • women (1)
  • work (4)
  • working out (4)
  • YMCA (5)