Last night I met up with a friend at Serda's Coffee in downtown. They have a little bit of everything there. The most interesting part is their gellato. I sampled a few different things, never having it before, and I was blown away! I look forward to taking Brad there and getting a cup of Zuppa gellato which is made with egg and white wine...sounds different but it was delicious; tasted like a creme brulee w/ a scotch aftertaste. I ordered the chai latte and I must say it was the best I've ever had. I also hear they have live music too.
Now, I am Moka's Coffee fan for sure and I'll remain a faithful customer of theirs. It's owned by a great family and it has a cool atmosphere. They also support live music.
I am also a Starbucks fan. Oh, and I also love Carpe Diem on Old Shell Rd... okay, so I guess I haven' quite found a coffee shop that I don't like. All I'm saying is that it's nice to finally have some variety in Mobile. I support all these espresso based establishments...often. They all have something different to offer, in different parts of town.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment